So, somehow it's been months and months since I've updated this blog, I never did manage to post Camino pictures, and I'm back at home and readjusting to life at work and in snow (after last winter in Europe, that's not easy to do). In honour of the Year of the Dragon however, I'm going to pull my act together and start blogging each week again, posting 5 pictures from life in these parts, or whichever parts I happen to visit. This means I'm promising to post here at least once a week (probably on Sundays again).
Just to build a little momentum, I'm going to post a few pictures each day this week from those lost months in Europe. Many were taken by my travel buddy Jana (hi Jana!) who is a much better photographer than I. Please prepare yourself for a drop in picture quality later! And Jana--if you feel like posting some pictures from your adventures around New Zealand (hint hint), feel free!
We'll start with the Camino!
-K-
Just to build a little momentum, I'm going to post a few pictures each day this week from those lost months in Europe. Many were taken by my travel buddy Jana (hi Jana!) who is a much better photographer than I. Please prepare yourself for a drop in picture quality later! And Jana--if you feel like posting some pictures from your adventures around New Zealand (hint hint), feel free!
We'll start with the Camino!
| Breakfast Break by the Hospital San Anton (photo courtesy of our 80-year old friend Ricardo, who stopped to chat before leaving us in his dust) |
| Early Morning, Pilgrim v. Local, Logrono |
| We climbed up one side of this hill, and then had to climb down the other...this is me taking a well-earned break! |
-K-
No comments:
Post a Comment