Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hola Amigos!

After three weeks of intermittant internet access on the cruise, I'm back in Barcelona, and back in Blogland!  I've missed you all!  I promise to catch everyone up on the past three weeks, with seperate posts for each week, as well as a post for the hopeless animal lovers among you, but for now, I thought I'd start with a few candid shots from my travels (mainly because I only have lobby internet access right now, and am too sleepy to go get my diary, so I can remind myself where I was on which day).  The others I will post over the course of the next week.  So, without further ado: Candid Kate!

Ado (sorry, I know I promised): Can someone please share these with Nan, and also let her know I'm alive, happy and nowhere near the riots in London?  Thanks!

Oh, and a caveat:  These are the only photos of me on my camera.  Irene has many more of me on hers, which I will add, I promise...as soon as I get them from her!  Or, you can check out facebook...she's sitting across the table from me madly adding pictures of our adventures to Facebook...she usually tags me, so check out my wall if you want to see them.

Holding my Cable Car pass in Funchal, Madeira...I convinced Irene to take the plunge, so to speak, and ride up with me!

Gorgeous old fort in Malaga, Spain...begins with an A...I will update this when I remember!

At the Forum, Rome (Irene's got the pic of me at the Trevi Fountain)

Irene and I atop the Acropolis, Athens (I look like I am wearing laurels...it's actually an strategically and accidentally-placed tree)

Toasting my Mama with retsina on the Placa, Athens

There may also be a plate of calamari and tzatsiki in front of me, that will make an appearance later
That's all from me for now folks!  I miss you all, and promise I'll add some pictures of interesting places soon!  Oh and Cuz...you seem to be even more weeks behind than me.  Hint hint hint.

-K-

No comments:

Post a Comment